Chiropractic for Relaxation in Fremont
Chiropractic is a useful tool for relaxation
Think about the scope of subconscious movements that your spine undergoes in a given week and you will quickly realize that it is an unquantifiable value. Every single movement has a given outcome and the majority result in general wear and tear that slowly accumulates over the years. Below we have brainstormed common outcomes of regular chiropractic therapy.
What could feel better than:
- Less muscle tension
- Reduced stress
- A better functioning immune system
- Less trouble sleeping
- More flexibility and less chance of causing yourself pain
- Increased endurance
How do we encourage such relaxation?
- Chiropractic adjustment: to restore your spine to proper alignment, alleviate pressure on nerves, improve range of motion and mitigate pain.
- Chiropractic mobilization: to restore and enhance joint function
- Trigger point therapy: to break up knots of muscle tension.
- Attention to muscles: to improve elasticity and improve circulation.
- Stretching to relieve muscle tension
Your chiropractic specialists in the Fremont area
When your body feels good, your brain responds. Levels of the stress hormone cortisol fall while dopamine and serotonin, two hormones responsible for mood and motivation are released; the end result is a replenished immune system. If you are interested in finding out more about the power of chiropractic to influence relaxation, give our office in Fremont a call to schedule an appointment today.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.