Chiropractic’s role in wellness is well known- but what does it mean to you?
At Scorca Chiropractic, we are dedicated to providing you with natural therapies that fit in with a preventive healthcare lifestyle. Spinal adjustments, mobilization, decompression, trigger point, massage and physical therapy all seek to improve your body’s natural ability to overcome injury, or prevent it from occuring in the first place. When looking for pain relief, it is important to envision a future with less pain. The purpose of this blog is to show how the researched benefits of chiropractic actually impact your life.
The top researched benefits of chiropractic and what they mean for your life
- Better spinal flexibility: flexion, extension and rotation are the most important movements in the upper body. They are also movements that can cause injury if your range of motion is compromised by impairments in the musculature or vertebrae. Maintaining and improving spinal flexibility is therefore a priority at our office in Fremont.
- Resilience to injury: proper alignment of the spine from the head through the pelvis ensures that you develop muscle evenly and prevents tension from accumulating throughout the upper body.
- Natural pain relief: releasing trigger points, reestablishing spinal alignment, providing gentle decompression; all of our modalities improve circulation, release endorphins and help you feel less pain naturally.
- Improved posture: by focusing on developing the correct musculature (core stabilizing muscles) we help you rediscover good posture and make you more effective at maintaining it.
- Optimized nervous system function: fluid communication between brain and body is essential for wellness. The main channel of communication is your spine; by ensuring that your spine is aligned, we reduce the likelihood for miscommunication and dysfunction.
Feeling better in Fremont
We want to show you how the benefits you’ve read about on blogs can become your reality. If you are suffering with chronic back pain, or simply want to prevent it from becoming a part of your life, give our office in Fremont a call to schedule an appointment today. We can help put the pieces in place to ensure that your body has the best possible chance of staying ahead of injury.