Prenatal Chiropractic in Fremont
Chiropractic care is important for prospective mothers
At Scorca Chiropractic Center, we specialize in providing chiropractic care for mothers-to-be during all stages of the pregnancy. Our primary goal is to provide you with a high level of care that will:
- Keep the mother happy and her immune system optimal
- Preventing the standard aches and pains of pregnancy
- Create a nurturing environment for the child to grow
- Lessen the chance for surgical intervention during delivery
- Prevent dystocia
A woman’s body changes during pregnancy
The hormone relaxin, which is responsible for relaxing ligaments in the pelvis to make room for the delivery of the baby, leave the base of the spine weakened. Simultaneously, the added weight of the baby contributes to a lower center of gravity and puts downward pressure on the pelvic region. These factors combine to create a region of instability that is given to the aches and pains of pregnancy with which everyone is so familiar.
Chiropractic for pregnancy in Fremont
We seek to maintain the alignment of the spine through to the pelvis to combat pain and maintain the maximum available room for the baby to grow. Chiropractic also helps to:
- Maintain good curvature of the spine
- Decrease mental and physical stress
- Combat muscle tension
- Decrease tension on the womb
- Increase immune function
If you are interested in finding out more about our services for expectant mothers in the Fremont area, give our office a call to schedule an appointment today.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.